Monday, March 3, 2008

Our trip to Mexico

We just got back from a buisness trip to Mexico. My husbands company took all the outside salesreps and their dealers that qualified to the Riviera Maya Resort. It was wonderful, I will let the pictures tell about our trip.....

At Chad and Nikki's ready to leave for the airport.....yea!!!!!Our room at the resort.View from our room.
One of the many fountains at the resort.There were 4 buffets we could eat from and at each was a carving in watermelon welcoming the company to Mexico.We walked by this banana tree every day.

Swimming in the ocean.Riding a "paddle tractor" (-:Common site there, I learned the iguana is my friend.....At Playa del Carmen one night we went there for a shopping trip, very nice.Last morning , we got a picture of the sun riseBefore boarding the bus to the airport in front of the shopping plaza at the resort.A wonderful surprise at the airport, our son-in-law, daughter and their two boys waiting for us!! Couldn't have asked for a better homecoming!!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Great pics! You really captureed a lot. It reminds me so much of when we went to Jamaica. Your room looked a lot like ours did as does the view. That looked like a great place and like you guys had tons of fun. I am so glad it worked out for you to go!

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Looks like you had fun! Makes me think of Amanda and my trip to Puerto Rico. Sounds like you had more fun! Glad it was a good trip! Those are great pics!

Me said...

Love the pics! I'm so glad you guys had a great time!:0) We had so much fun waiting at the airport, Big C loved the baggage claim!!:0)

P.S.
It looked nothing like France:) LOL!!! I couldn't resist with everbody mentioning their trips! j/k!

Drifters said...

So glad you had such a nice trip. Enjoyed your pictures. Maybe some day it will work out for us to make that trip to Hawaii together.

Joy said...

Oh, it looks so warm and nice; it makes me look forward to summer! I like the hotel room! It looks fun!