Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Down Time

I guess thats what you could say I have been doing this week. I feel like I am being lazy...but when you get the flu it is the best to be still. So these last few days I have been spending a lot of time getting caught up in my Bible studies. They really have been sweet days of reflection, and meditating on Gods word. But this weekend I will be meeting up with my husband as he has been out of town. Really, really looking forward to that, and we will have a special time with two of our grandchildren while their parents are at a couples retreat.
And thankfully I think I am on the mend, achy still......but could that be AGE?! I think not; sigh.

3 comments:

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Just don't over do it, Mom! Glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Keep resting when you can. Love you.

Kim said...

You're still a spring chicken Mom! Everyone here is on the mend too, I think. Caleb got sick last night too but is doing well now.

Me said...

Uh, did you just call yourself older? I think not!! I had someone in church yesterday make a comment about your "youngness" (hey, new word spread it around)!! Feel better soon!:)